• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 Sitxy Group

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Course they are. And you work for them, have joined the forum today, and your first post is saying how great they are. I claim my five pounds.

If you really think that, then I guess we all have nothing good to say about any of the services we have used!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubble
      3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.
      Hey I backed you up as far as saying you weren't going into administration.
      But thats it. As for service, blah blah blah, the fact that Im thorough and the fact that you give decent allowances is the only reason I still with, Hyperlink are one in the same. Same sh*t , different wrapping !!

Comment

3 Sixty are 100% not going into administration...I would suggest that this rumour has been posted to cause doubt in people, when in fact I find that they provide an excellent service...and most importanly are one of the most compliant organisations around.
        with a name like that you are not the greek from eurolink are you?

Comment

fortunately no

Comment

fortunately no
            Thank god

Comment

360 group are W*NKERS. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. They deserve to go into adminsitration.
              <eop>

Comment

Working...
              X