• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ASP / SQL Development Piece of Work Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASP / SQL Development Piece of Work Needed

All

I've got a piece of work which urgently (surprise surprise) needs doing. It's very basic stuff. Quick overview:

- About 6 - 10 screens
    - SQL back end
    - Field requirements 99% defined
    - Web based front end
    - System will interface with 2 other SQL databases (1 two way, the other 1 way) & AD
    - Requirements document already approved
    - The system is all about users making requests from drop down selections and being able to track the status of the requests
    - About 3 basic reports required (not high priority)
    - Basic levels of security and request approval needs to be applied
    - Day rate, not brilliant to be honest but it could lead to other work (not immediately)
    - Probably only looking at 5 days work
    - Remote working. Doesn't matter when the work is done, as long as it meets the delivery date.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Cheers

Originally posted by jsc View Post
    All

I've got a piece of work which urgently (surprise surprise) needs doing. It's very basic stuff. Quick overview:

- About 6 - 10 screens
    - SQL back end
    - Field requirements 99% defined
    - Web based front end
    - System will interface with 2 other SQL databases (1 two way, the other 1 way) & AD
    - Requirements document already approved
    - The system is all about users making requests from drop down selections and being able to track the status of the requests
    - About 3 basic reports required (not high priority)
    - Basic levels of security and request approval needs to be applied
    - Day rate, not brilliant to be honest but it could lead to other work (not immediately)
    - Probably only looking at 5 days work
    - Remote working. Doesn't matter when the work is done, as long as it meets the delivery date.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Cheers
    5 days to understand the requirements, design, build, deploy, test, bug fix.

Offshore Software Development Company India, Outsourcing Software Development Services Company, Custom Software Web Development Company

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      5 days to understand the requirements, design, build, deploy, test, bug fix.
      Some people are good at this stuff. If you're paid by the deliverable you might be more productive. Of course, it would cut into your CUK time
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X