• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you paying for your Ltd Company accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I paid 1000 plus VAT when I was billing once a month. That was with a load of travel & subsistence expenses and business a/c receipts for ICT, furniture and the like.

When the company was dormant for a year I was charged 300 plus VAT.
    It's now 500 plus VAT and I only invoiced 3 or 4 times.
    My accounts only needed the Director Loan and P/L a/c calculated and to be formatted so they were presentable to companies house. There wasn't much work involved, for the accountant, in fact I received the accounts back for signing 3 hours after submission and when I called half way through that time the accountant was "out to lunch".
    Last edited by Aman; 13 October 2010, 17:58. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by Aman View Post
      I paid 1000 plus VAT when I was billing once a month. That was with a load of travel & subsistence expenses and business a/c receipts for ICT, furniture and the like.

When the company was dormant for a year I was charged 300 plus VAT.
      It's now 500 plus VAT and I only incoiced 3 or 4 times.
      My accounts only needed the Director Loan and P/L a/c calculated and to be formatted so they were presentable to companies house. There wasn't much work involved, for the accountant, in fact I received the accounts back for signing 3 hours after submission and when I called half way throgh that time the accountant was "out to lunch".
      Typical

Thanks very useful - I fired off an email on Monday to my accountant outlining my proposals - nothing back yet - maybe at lunch

Comment

Working...
      X