• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

watnted - Free to post a job jobsite !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending what you want, PeoplePerHour changed to be free recently IIRC.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Let us know how you get on with that one supergal.
      Bob comes highly recommended.

Comment

freelancers.net is free.

Comment

Originally posted by supergal View Post
          I need to post a couple of positions for my own entrepreneurial endeavours and just found out that Monster wants 99 USD per job advert ! Outrageous.

I need to advertise in countries where labour is cheap !
          when you cant spell wanted and you dont want to pay to attract talent - maybe this particular endeavour will stumble early on. Free jobsites may attract applications but not always the right ones......

Comment

On odesk some folks dared asking 5.55 usd to 10 usd an hour. When 300 USD / month is about 1.86 USD / hour. What a jokers.
            Don't get me wrong I am not a scrooge.
            Yes, yes you are. Show me someone who can pay their mortgage rent earning 1.86 per hour, and you'll find someone in the third world. Even teenager shelfstackers in Europe earn more than twice that.

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously from that post onwards, even as a trolling sockpuppet.
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Free site job site http://www.plumjobs.co.uk

Try

http://www.plumjobs.co.uk

Site looks good, I posted jobs on the site in past and got interest in the positions. I think you need to register as recruiter.

Its free so you got nothing to loose.

Happyroggat

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                when you cant spell wanted and you dont want to pay to attract talent - maybe this particular endeavour will stumble early on. Free jobsites may attract applications but not always the right ones......
                On the other hand SVN, MySQL, Linux, TomCat, GCC are free. Not to mention CUK.

Nothing wrong with looking at free options, assuming quality is proportional to rate is how dodgy consultancies sell graduates at £1000/day - "they must be good to charge so much".
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
                  +1, found my current that way

Also post here, maybe under another alias?
                  Can I suggest TightBiatch.

Comment

There is a person out there who will work for that kind of money
                    I'm sure there are but just depends how long you want to wait - I have used sub-contractors from other countries in my business to build websites and sme of them have been very good and others not so good.

Send me a msg and I may be able to point you in the right direction!

Comment

Working...
                    X