• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hays?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hays?

Has anybody else received a letter from Hays concerning JSA? Strangly the letter includes a PSL and guess what JSA are included on the list.
    Just sliding through ..........

Did somebody mention hay
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by MB99 View Post
      Has anybody else received a letter from Hays concerning JSA? Strangly the letter includes a PSL and guess what JSA are included on the list.
      I have no idea what youre on about ....... but could you be a little less cryptic with regards to JSA ....... I would like to know as I go through them.

Comment

Hmrc

Last November JSA enetered into a 'voluntary arrangement' with HMRC. The letter said that Hays wanted to make people aware of this. I rang JSA and asked for comment, a director phoned me back within 20 minutes. She reassured me that JSA are sound and told me that half of what they owed HMRC had been paid back already. I think I'll stick with them until I hear that the situation has changed.
        Just sliding through ..........

Comment

Part of the reason i imagine JSA are in this mess is due to the sort of kickback they give Hays to be on their PSL in the first place hence overstretching themselves and owing astronomical amounts to Hector. In a lot of PSLs it's what the agency get anyway as to who gets on that list so of course Hays are still going to promote them especially considering they get a kick back!

Comment

Brollies, just say 'NO'!
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I'm with a Brollie, they're ok, however i'm Inside of IR35 hence why. They're not all bad, like most things, you're always going to have a bad experience with some things compared to others. Can't tarnish everyone with the same brush

Comment

I rang JSA and asked for comment, a director phoned me back within 20 minutes. She reassured me that JSA are sound and told me that half of what they owed HMRC had been paid back already.
                That will be the same reassurances she gave to people just before this kicked off that JSA were sound and nothing worry from the HMRC..

Tad biased assurance for you to rest easy wouldn't you say?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X