• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Management Solutions in S.A

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Management Solutions in S.A

Hi,

Does anyone know of any good "Management Solutions" companies who work within S.A?

I do not feel "safe" with my current company following two late payments, the second I am still waiting for.

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/albany-ap...003980.article

Thank You

Assuming that you are not a spammer about to reveal a wonderful solution, my advice would be to have your own company, these schemes usually have problems even if years ahead, not worth the bother.

Brollies seem to have their problems as well, JSA have had to do a deal with HMRC as they could not pay their tax bill, and there have been others.

Linited seems to be the only way to go.
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
      Assuming that you are not a spammer about to reveal a wonderful solution, my advice would be to have your own company, these schemes usually have problems even if years ahead, not worth the bother.

Brollies seem to have their problems as well, JSA have had to do a deal with HMRC as they could not pay their tax bill, and there have been others.

Linited seems to be the only way to go.
      "JSA have had to do a deal with HMRC as they could not pay their tax bill"

Gulp ...........

Comment

Is S.A South Africa or Saudi Arabia?

I believe if someone would have asked this question 2 months ago they would have said Albany imo...

They don't seem to be in all that bad a situation if what they say they had is true with no other negative factors they have omitted to tell the reporter. Don't know what extras RBS would have added to this but they can't comment.

Question is if you are on Client site can you just switch agents like this? I think your incumbant agent would have something to say about that and the client wouldn't be that happy if that agent is on the PSL.

Speaking to your client might be the first port of call to air your concerns and stop him paying your agent any more cash?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Is S.A South Africa or Saudi Arabia?
          Or South America? Or South Australia? Or just a Swansea postcode??

Comment

Originally posted by Julius Caesar View Post
            Or South America? Or South Australia? Or just a Swansea postcode??
            It does say MEA in the article so would hazard a guess it is Saudi Arabia.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Hi Guys,

It is South Africa, I should of been clearer.

My agency has found a solution for me that keeps my pay the same and ensures everything is complicit with S.A laws etc so I think this has been solved.

It is an unfortunate situation all round and I don't want to add to a companies woes by taking away my custom but I have to protect myself in these situations. Luckily both the client and agency were very accommodating which resulted in it being sorted with no hassles.

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
              X