• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FSA Vetting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    CRB checks? Are you working with kids or vunerable adults!?
    Traders?
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I have dealt with two clients within financial services this year and both times they used First Advantage Europe to do the vetting. I only went through the process once, but am hoping that if another client uses the same company they wont phone all my contacts again, but keep it in their database for future reference

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
        I have dealt with two clients within financial services this year and both times they used First Advantage Europe to do the vetting. I only went through the process once, but am hoping that if another client uses the same company they wont phone all my contacts again, but keep it in their database for future reference
        They won't.

The vetting agency for my current Banking gig. as well as the Bank themselves say that even if you do a gig for them and come back in the same year you still have to go through the full procedure. That is standard policy at most banks.

Nomadd
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
          My current clientco used First Advantage Europe to do my vetting dated to the past 5 years. Took them 3 months to complete this, including repeated requests for the same information to be provided over and over again. I was tempted to start billing them for the time I was having to waste in doing this...

Comment

That sounds familiar. i have replied back to them with "the info you have requested is on page x of the form" about 3 times now

Comment

Working...
            X