• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bidding within a PCT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bidding within a PCT

Has anyone any experience of bidding for work within a PCT? I am looking at a plan B and I would need to find more about how to put in a tender to a PCT - primarily GP surgeries. What pricing research can be done? Is this sort of information available under the FIA?

If anyone has experience of this I would welcome (serious) pointers.

TIA.

Take a look at their website. There will be something on Procurement on there. Be prepared for a lot of form filling though...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

do quite a bit of work within NHS, and working on a project atm for GP surgeries. PM me if you have specific questions

Comment

A friend of mine develops 3D x-ray software; maybe 4 people in the company. When I chatted to him earlier this year he said the way PCTs operated favoured big IT companies and made it harder now for a small outfit to get a look-in.

Good luck with it.

Comment

Working...
        X