• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bonjour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour

Que diriez-vous de travailler à Cannes pendant 8 mois pour l'équipe Threaded? Je suis à la recherche d'un corps chaud pour travailler sur un contrat qui débutera l'année prochaine. Savez-vous programmer en Java, C/C++, mySQL et travailler en Francais? Connaissez-vous des protocoles de l'industrie spatiale? Pouvez-vous rédiger la documentation à la norme MIL standard? Si c'est le cas, merci de m'envoyer un message avec vos coordonnées. Le salaire est attractif, il y a un logement gratuit, et une allocation pour frais.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Don't wanna ruin the fun but google translator says

How about working in Cannes for 8 months for the team Threaded? I am looking for a warm body to work on a contract starting next year. Do you program in Java, C / C + +, mySQL and work in French? Do you know the protocols of the space industry? Can you write the documentation to MIL standard? If so, thank you send me a message with your details. The salary is attractive, there is free housing and a stipend for expenses.

Yes, it really says warm body.... don't see that in many job specs. Be afraid... very afraid....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The fun one is in General. This is the serious one, and the French is perfect.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Que diriez-vous de travailler à Cannes pendant 8 mois pour l'équipe Threaded? Je suis à la recherche d'un corps chaud pour travailler sur un contrat qui débutera l'année prochaine. Savez-vous programmer en Java, C/C++, mySQL et travailler en Francais? Connaissez-vous des protocoles de l'industrie spatiale? Pouvez-vous rédiger la documentation à la norme MIL standard? Si c'est le cas, merci de m'envoyer un message avec vos coordonnées. Le salaire est attractif, il y a un logement gratuit, et une allocation pour frais.
        No the French is not perfect, but close enough.

Comment

Job's gone to an Indian (ex-Tata).

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Job's gone to an Indian (ex-Tata).
            We look forward to the advert for a replacement to do the job again, properly.

Except the rate will have gone up...
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              We look forward to the advert for a replacement to do the job again, properly.

Except the rate will have gone up...
              quelle surprise! N'est pas!!
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X