• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ka....boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also Boomed!

Dozer and good luck!

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    So reading in between the lines. There are no jobs / contracts in the UK. Start looking in Zurich if you want some work. Excellent work dozer.
    Yes that is what I have found - no-one in the UK with a ready approved budget to start work, so I am very happy to say I am no longer part-time; the remaining half of my week has been filled by my client abroad selling my services to his client in Eastern Europe! I get the same rate though travel time is not paid for (I only need to fly once in 3 or 4 weeks) and work from home the rest of the time - my client benefits as he makes a margin which he can use to offset what he pays me for the first half of the week, so everybody wins.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X