• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contracting in finland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contracting in finland

Hello,

I recently won SAP contract for 6 months in Finland. I have my own limited company registered in Latvia , EU. I will spend majority of my time in Finland.
    Does anyone have experience contracting in Finland? Any tips & tricks?
    Can you please recommend tax optimization schemes?

Thanks

Hmmm, don't wish to be rude, but asking for advice about a Latvian Ltd Co working in Finland on a UK forum seems a little bit optimistic? Sorry.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Hmmm, don't wish to be rude, but asking for advice about a Latvian Ltd Co working in Finland on a UK forum seems a little bit optimistic? Sorry.
      He is probably confusing the UK bit as being in the Ukraine?
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
        What he said.

There are no doubt people here who have contracted in Finland, but I very much doubt any of them tried to do it through a Latvian Ltd.
        I'd say you need Finnish or Latvian tax advisors, for that matter you're more likely to find someone with Finnish tax expertise in Latvia as it's a lot closer.
        Last edited by TykeMerc; 18 July 2009, 11:54.

Comment

I know a contractor who used to work out there.... he's back in the UK now but still has a house out there if you were looking to rent.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X