• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Adding Brainbench to the CV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Would anyone really take into consideration a test you do online at home? Visions of Bob and his 20 mates all round a monitor holding books trying to get 90%+.
    That's Open University out the window then.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I wouldn't put it on the CV. It would look a bit twee next to the genuine vendor certs.
      In theory adding them wouldn't do any harm and might do some good. In practice you'd have to take something off the CV to make space for it, and I can't imagine much of less value.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        I wouldn't put it on the CV. It would look a bit twee next to the genuine vendor certs.
        Yeah, that's my concern too - sounds like I should probably go for the full official certfications.

Comment

Working...
        X