• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Whats your weakness..?" THE interview question..!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Guys,

This is one repeated question in almost all interviews...The fact being interviewer knows that you are not going to tell your real weakness but still he/she will be asking same old question every time...!!

So whats the best answer for this question...? Also for those who conduct interviews, whats the answer you guys expect..???
    That you tend to spend too much time at the office which can diminish somewhat your social life .

Comment

My weakness is not having a strong enough pedigree so that you feel inclined to ask me a stupid question like that.

Oh, and I'm only here for 3 months so why does it REALLY matter to you

I have never ever been asked that in an interview - and would refuse to answer the question if asked

Comment

I recently told some one "strength & weakness are very comparative terms. " If I compare my ability with more experienced guy my strength might be seen as weakness & vice versa..Also I added there is no weakness in me that makes me unsuitable for that role ..!! She didn't seems to have understood my answer..

BTW i didn't hear anything yet from that company..!
        You didnt hear anything from her, that explains acceptance of your answer....

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
          That you tend to spend too much time at the office which can diminish somewhat your social life .
          That may go against you.

It can show that you are not good enough to organise yourself (and your work) and slow to get work done on time, thats why stay late in office.

And having bad social life can also impact your work-life balance that eventually no good for potential employer or clientCo.

my 2c .....

Comment

'My weakness is that I have Tourette's syndrome that can sometimes get the better of me when I am asked stupid questions you f****** idiot, why`d you ask a stupid sh**y question like that for f***wit', followed by a

Then with a sweet smile and in a quiet voice "I have other weaknesses also, want to hear those?"
            Last edited by SuperZ; 4 May 2009, 17:01.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
              Kryptonite
              And the winner is.... TL

Comment

All the book you'll need for crap interview questions

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Great-Answer...1517289&sr=1-1

Comment

Blondes in fishnets with red stilletos.

Comment

Oh...this is the very common answer..If you answer this interviewer understands that you googled net on this & delivering common answer..
                    But what if it is true?

Comment

My weakness is that I'm c**p at interviews.
                      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
                      X