• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you can still claim "Schedule D" expenses. So it's not so bad...

Comment

Originally posted by DocP View Post
      Well you can still claim "Schedule D" expenses. So it's not so bad...
      [Red Dwarf]

Schedule D. Well that means I can buy red pants to wear on the outside of my trousers in order to carry out my duties. Hmmm interesting.

[/Red Dwarf]
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Thanks. All I got to do is to find out if the contract is IR35 friendly or not, as this will have an impact on my income but about £1k a month. However, I will still be able to pay myself a reasonable amount to live on.
        Should be - I think I'm right in saying that RBS approved agencies are required to be PCG Accredited - I'm not certain though as it's not my area.

Might be worth adapting some pcg standard contracts as a backup though.

Congratulations on your new gig at least someone has some positive news out there!!
        "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
        SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
          Should be - I think I'm right in saying that RBS approved agencies are required to be PCG Accredited - I'm not certain though as it's not my area.

Might be worth adapting some pcg standard contracts as a backup though.

Congratulations on your new gig at least someone has some positive news out there!!
          Well, Abbey Tax came back with confirmation that the contract is IR35 compliant. There were a couple of things that I didn't like but can live with (No mention in the contract about working without supervision and I can't terminate the contract with them having a clause to terminate with 14 days notice). I can only hope things work out.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
          X