• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posting vacancies here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting vacancies here?

What is the general practice/feelings/moderators reaction to posting requirements for contracts here?

A 'friend' of mine is a contract Project Manager who visits here and needed 2 contract developers quickly, would my 'friend' be in a position to mention it here and what would the 'rules' be?

As I am new around here I don't feel best placed to advise my 'friend'

Originally posted by omen666
    What is the general practice/feelings/moderators reaction to posting requirements for contracts here?

A 'friend' of mine is a contract Project Manager who visits here and needed 2 contract developers quickly, would my 'friend' be in a position to mention it here and what would the 'rules' be?

Don't. Otherwise this forum will become another job board.

Comment

Never, EVER help your fellow man.

Comment

I'll tell my 'friend'

Comment

Publish and be damned I say.

If the mods dont like it they will pull it.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Personally would have no issue with direct clients posting here, Agents or any other sort of intermediary though can sod off to jobserve

Comment

I agree, I would like to see more wide boy pimps on here.

I've always enjoyed public floggings

Comment

Give me a call

Originally posted by omen666

please contact me at [email protected]
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I wouldnt bother posting on here for jobs, Ive done it before and never get any takers apart from sarcastic comments.

Thats because all who visit this board are a waste of space. Theres no real contractors here only permies, agents, unemployed bums, SKA dreamers and shopkeepers.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

OK, so which are you?
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X