• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

quick contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick contract

I need to find/buy an of the shelf contract fairly quickly.

Can anyone suggest where I can get one, from.

I am not a member of PCG

Cheers Dave

Originally posted by DaveP View Post

I am not a member of PCG

Cheers Dave
    Spend the money on a PCG subs and download a contract template. Happy days.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Spend the money on a PCG subs and download a contract template. Happy days.
      WHS You answered your own question...
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveP View Post

I am not a member of PCG

Cheers Dave
        Contract Law is a whole area made fiendishly complex to ensure on-going well-paid work for the professional classes. Trying to use a cheap generic version is likely to cause you more trouble than it will save you in money.*

The PCG subscription is probably the cheapest and quickest way to get access to something which has been prepared professionally with contractor ciircumstances in mind.

*and this post only perpetuates that idea.

Comment

Pick up a lawyer in a pub/bar/club, shag [him|her], then get them to write the contract while you're eating the breakfast you demand in the morning.

It's probably best to be certain that they were "satisfied". Mind you, that also applies to eating the breakfast.

Comment

Just use the draft contract here http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...136&Itemid=401
            "take me to your leader"

Comment

I can add that the Holey Kokey is about Catholics and the fact that the catholic mass was held in Latin (Hocus Pocus) and also contains the first mentions of the idea of a "left footer".
              "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
              "See?"

Comment

Working...
              X