• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"HMRC Aspire" (Capgemini) project..???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"HMRC Aspire" (Capgemini) project..???

Which agency handles "HMRC Aspire" (Capgemini) project..??
    where this project based..??

Let me know any one have this info..

Telford I reckon - EDS used to have it and I think it's Elan.
    Blood in your poo

Comment

yes it's Elan

Comment

I am not sure of other projects but the CTF (child trust fund ) project based in java technolgies is based at benton park in newcastle.Security clearance,interview will be be done by capgemini.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
          It is indeed Elan.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Doesn't Jumar Solutions still supply people to this project?

Comment

Originally posted by dezze View Post
              Doesn't Jumar Solutions still supply people to this project?
              yes

Comment

Originally posted by pkalluri View Post
                I am not sure of other projects but the CTF (child trust fund ) project based in java technolgies is based at benton park in newcastle.Security clearance,interview will be be done by capgemini.
                Security Clearance just to work on a progam that calculates how much money to give someone, that's nuts.

No wonder there are so many jobs requireing it.

tim

Comment

Just to change tack slightly, I'm being put forward for a role through Jumar Solutions to work on the Cap Gemini Aspire project in Somerset House. Anyone here either workign through Jumar or on Aspire that could give me some helpful insight.

I've been on the bench since end-May and quite keen to get off it soon, but only if it's a good'un.
                  Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                    Ha, EDS! I know someone, called dave wilson who was promoted there beyond his capabilities. Absolute arsehole imho.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X