• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

interview tomorrow......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interview tomorrow......

...includes an HR Manager

i can almost hear the "So why do you want to work here" question coming

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

A good answer for that one in your case is "So that I can learn how to capitalise and punctuate".

Irresistible opportunity sorry, but you did rather beg for it on a previous thread.

Comment

Good Luck!
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Best of luck. Be sure to let us know how we get on.

Comment

Make sure you've got your "three strengths and three weaknesses" ready!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            A good answer for that one in your case is "So that I can learn how to capitalise and punctuate".

Irresistible opportunity sorry, but you did rather beg for it on a previous thread.
            sigh!
            still can't believe people got so bent of shape about that

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post

Hahaha! I had that very question at Yorkshire Electricity! Asked them if there was some mistake as I understood the role was contract and I wasnt considering permiedom!
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Make sure you've got your "three strengths and three weaknesses" ready!
                yep......anymore?

I see you were at your previous job for only 6 months? Why so short a time? Why did you leave?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Best of luck. Be sure to let us know how we get on.
                  Cheers!

as it happens I don't have the best feeling about it even going in.

There was some confusion initially about whether it was a day rate contract, or a fixed-term contract pro-rata

but I am being put forward at an acceptable daily rate, so I guess we'll see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                    Hahaha! I had that very question at Yorkshire Electricity! Asked them if there was some mistake as I understood the role was contract and I wasnt considering permiedom!
                    I've never had that question for a contract role before, and your statement is the first thing that came to mind as a response

Comment

Working...
                    X