• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting Desperate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Desperate

received this today:

I head up the SAP desk in our London office. From our database, you have been identified as someone who has either worked at <clientco> in the past, or currently. I understand that they are making redundancies, and that you could either potentially be looking for a new position, or may know someone who is. Computer Futures have an extremely successful 20 year recruitment history, and a massive portfolio of high profile clients. I am currently personally working on behalf of a number of companies who are looking for SAP skills across a range of SAP modules. If you are looking yourself, or know someone who is, it would be highly beneficial for you to call me on 0207 446 6565 to discuss these opportunities.

Originally posted by bobsyouruncle View Post
    received this today:
    give them a call and wait for them to ask for your managers name lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Liability View Post
      give them a call and wait for them to ask for your managers name lol..
      Gimp at agency:
      "Ah yes we know that company, we work very close to them. Is it still Steve up there then....or has Mike taken over now?"

Contractor:
      "Erm no...Steve and Mike have never worked there...

Gimp at agency:
      "Oh well, he must have left before you started then. So who looks after you there right now, who is your manager?"

Contractor should say:
      "Mind your own fukin' business"

Comment

I like that little ant thing avatar. I was trying to shoo it off my screen for a mo before I twigged.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
          Gimp at agency:
          "Ah yes we know that company, we work very close to them. Is it still Steve up there then....or has Mike taken over now?"

Contractor:
          "Erm no...Steve and Mike have never worked there...

Gimp at agency:
          "Oh well, he must have left before you started then. So who looks after you there right now, who is your manager?"

Contractor should say:
          "Mind your own fukin' business"

BINGO - Had two of them 1st week in December.

I replied "I dont know to be honest as I dealt with the Programe Director who has left]

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            I like that little ant thing avatar. I was trying to shoo it off my screen for a mo before I twigged.
            it is very convincing isn't it.

Comment

Working...
            X