• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yippeee! Extension Agreed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Well done - and get as much sleep as you can!!
    Also a tip from my husband, encourage your wife to breastfeed, it means YOU don't have to get up in the night!!
    Unless she's been canny enough to get one of those expressing machines and then Dad's back on bottle detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      Unless she's been canny enough to get one of those expressing machines and then Dad's back on bottle detail.
      "Breast pump" - two words that conjour a myriad of images.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Also a tip from my husband, encourage your wife to breastfeed, it means YOU don't have to get up in the night!!
        I concur

Comment

She already decided to breast feed. I've been trying to convince her that sleeping in the nursery would be a good idea. Don't think she's buying it though and OMG she's already bought the expressing machine so it looks like I'm going to have to do my bit!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
            She already decided to breast feed. I've been trying to convince her that sleeping in the nursery would be a good idea. Don't think she's buying it though and OMG she's already bought the expressing machine so it looks like I'm going to have to do my bit!
            Motorised or "hand pump" ? The motorised ones can be really noisy.

Good luck with it, "breast is best" as they say.

Comment

Easy enough to put her off the breast-pump - start comparing it to how cows are milked

Comment

Originally posted by Scotchpie View Post
                I used one of those too, but not straight away. To be honest I really enjoyed doing it (- after the initial agony!) and Dad felt a bit left out!
                Oh God I'm coming over all broody again
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

congrats on both counts, nice to hear some good news in this dreary month
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well done - and get as much sleep as you can!!

Great Plan!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X