• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve very bare for jobs in EU/US?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve very bare for jobs in EU/US?

I have searches set up to run all all JS regions. My daily updates for Canada & Australasia regions typically have 1-2 entries, for US maybe 30 and perhaps 50 for UK/EU/Russia.
    But I see barely any from the EU other than UK-based roles. And very few in Asia. And relative to the size, not that many in the USA.

Is Jobserve really a global site, or it a UK site which gets some posts from abroad?

Is the reason I don't see jobs from the EU simply that they aren't posted in English?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I have searches set up to run all all JS regions. My daily updates for Canada & Australasia regions typically have 1-2 entries, for US maybe 30 and perhaps 50 for UK/EU/Russia.
    But I see barely any from the EU other than UK-based roles. And very few in Asia. And relative to the size, not that many in the USA.

Is Jobserve really a global site, or it a UK site which gets some posts from abroad?

Is the reason I don't see jobs from the EU simply that they aren't posted in English?
    Other way round for me. I don't query the US, but all my entries for EU are non-UK.

OK, my skills (at least those that are still worth trying to sell) are in Siebel. Obviously the UK doesn't do Customer Relations any more. What are your skills?

Comment

Typical development and architecture stuff - C++, Java, Flex/AS3, C# - nothing too specific. I have other preconditions on my searches but still, why would the UK have so many hits?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X