• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Draft contracts (not just IR35)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draft contracts (not just IR35)

I'm looking for help on drafting a client direct contract but because It's only for 3 months and I'm going to be working from abroad the entire time so I want to do it through an umbrella so I minimize the hassles while I'm 'on vacation'. I just want to do the work and submit a timesheet online.

So I need a client-umbrella contract and need to tweek bits to do with intellectual property. Does the PCG have anything like this if I join or are all their draft contracts based on your own ltd co? Or would a client-umbrella contract be pretty much the same as client-ltd?

If not where can I find a service to draw one up?

Most of the major brollies will have a standard contract template you can use.

With reagrds to tweaking again it should be fine as long as you and the end client agree - the brolly should be happy with pretty much anything as long as it does not expose them to any risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkywood View Post
      I'm looking for help on drafting a client direct contract but because It's only for 3 months and I'm going to be working from abroad the entire time so I want to do it through an umbrella so I minimize the hassles while I'm 'on vacation'. I just want to do the work and submit a timesheet online.

So I need a client-umbrella contract and need to tweek bits to do with intellectual property. Does the PCG have anything like this if I join or are all their draft contracts based on your own ltd co? Or would a client-umbrella contract be pretty much the same as client-ltd?

If not where can I find a service to draw one up?
      PCG has drafts to cover almost all circumstances, free to members. Details on the website, talk to the office if you need clarification on details
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
      X