• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pcg Iso 9001

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pcg Iso 9001

Have any members went for this? What were your experiences?

I'm tempted however and although I've just recently secured work directly with a client I'm wondering if there would be any additional merit in gaining certification.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 21 August 2008, 20:47.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Silly thought - but isn't this a question that would get a more relevant answer on the PCG fora?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Silly thought - but isn't this a question that would get a more relevant answer on the PCG fora?
      I agree but would there not be a bias...?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        I agree but would there not be a bias...?
        No, believe me. To be precise, if you do it will be against rather than for, since a lot of people don't (or won't) actually understand what it is.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Went to their initial training session & decided it wasn't worth pursuing in my own particular case.

Comment

Working...
          X