• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuck with a "Consultancy Agreement"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a conversation with either (or both) an experienced contractor or an accountant. They will be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Base_Saint View Post
      I was doing quite well until then wasn't I?

I read the PCG guide to freelancers... have I got it properly wrong? Will go away and try and read up some more...
      Well done! Feel free to ask questions though - good questions usually get alot of excellent replies.

Comment

Exactly. One or more of us usually answer intelligent questions accurately and in depth. Unintelligent questions though - that's a whole different ballgame...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
          Hmmm.... <bites tongue helmie>

Haven't read the guides yet, have you? I suggest you do so, quickly.
          I must say you are getting much better that this

TM

Comment

Originally posted by themistry View Post
            I must say you are getting much better that this

TM
            Have had to. The message was getting lost in the noise from the over-sensitives...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
            X