• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I find out if....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find out if....

a PM I'm taking on is PRINCE2 practicioner ?

Apart from some certificate that anybody could knock up - is there a site where all the P2 guys are listed?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Yes. JFGI.

Comment

http://www.prince2.org.uk/examquery.asp

My name (same spelling) and at local venue is on there even though I haven't done it so it's not 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        http://www.prince2.org.uk/examquery.asp

My name (same spelling) and at local venue is on there even though I haven't done it so it's not 100%.
        No need to now then

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

Apart from some certificate that anybody could knock up - is there a site where all the P2 guys are listed?
          You've been watching The Apprentice?
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
            You've been watching The Apprentice?
            No just naturally suspicious of anything thats on a cv.

Afterall I didn't get where I am today without a bit of poetic licence

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

You've picked what is probably the only qualification that can be checked online.

However, you could try something else: interview them and ask questions.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                You've picked what is probably the only qualification that can be checked online.

However, you could try something else: interview them and ask questions.
                If i spent all my time interviewing PMs I'd have no time to post on here - got to get your priorities right.

Comment

Working...
                X