• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nicoll Curtin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicoll Curtin

I've been approached by this outfit about a gig. It seems interesting and worth considering.

Anyone work through them.? Have worked through them.? Showing as a 'small' company on Companies House.?

never heard of them

Comment

Hmmm, nor have I until recently.

Who does the PCG recommend to use to run a company credit check.?
      Last edited by Jubber; 6 June 2008, 11:46.

Comment

Bump

Comment

what gig?

Comment

No offence Jubber, but I got this response... http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...626&Itemid=156 ...just by typing "PCG company credit check" into google.

Any reason you didn't try this before posting?

Comment

I work through them and have found them very honest, reliable, good contract, the agent was very professional.

Had no problems with payments, apart from it's monthly.

I would recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat View Post
                No offence Jubber, but I got this response... http://www.pcg.org.uk/cms/index.php?...626&Itemid=156 ...just by typing "PCG company credit check" into google.

Any reason you didn't try this before posting?
                Or go to the main website and look under Member Services...? Which is not what it sounds like...
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

<moorfield switches on his brain cell>

let's try google...

http://www.nicollcurtin.co.uk/

Best Company 2008Nicoll Curtin Limited has recently been awarded the Best Companies 2008 3 Star Accreditation

Nicoll Curtin takes 2nd place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For Competition
                  <moorfield switches off his brain cell>

Please PM me as I need to invoice you for 17 secs of my valuable time.

Comment

yes yes yes - done the Google bit etc - wanted some 1st Class info/refs though not just Googled bumfph

thanks Harry P

any one else.?

Comment

Working...
                    X