• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Future work for subcontractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I will defo be there, client permitting
    You are a wannabe permie and I claim my 5 business commitments for the year.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      You are a wannabe permie and I claim my 5 business commitments for the year.
      investigations

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        is this http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...rthern-do.html the one you were talking about?
        If there is proof that you have attended and you are not a pimp, then you may get some other people interested in talking to you.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Please make sure that you turn up wearing a lagre badge that states

"I'M JASON AND I'M NOT A PIMP"

Comment

Hehe, I will have one made up in dayglow orange just to burn out your eyeballs :

Comment

I will also be there.

I will have sticker saying "I AM JASON I AM NOT A PIMP". There will of course be six of us with the same sticker, I will be the one with my fingers crossed behind my back.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I will also be there.

I will have sticker saying "I AM JASON I AM NOT A PIMP". There will of course be six of us with the same sticker, I will be the one with my fingers crossed behind my back.
                Does that mean i'm going to be the only one wearing a luminous green badge stating "I'M DODGY AND I'M A PIMP!"

Hmmm think they'll let me in.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
                  Does that mean i'm going to be the only one wearing a luminous green badge stating "I'M DODGY AND I'M A PIMP!"

Hmmm think they'll let me in.....
                  At least you'll get some anal sex
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

At least you'll get some anal sex
                    Well if you're that upset about it i'll let you have the badge and you can have all you want....

(hmm this seems to be degenerating into light relief....)

Comment

I will also be there.
                      You seriously coming, DA?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X