• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Glotel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glotel

Anybody working through them ?

What are they like ?
    Whats the contract like IR35 wise etc ?

Any god bad experiences ?

Cheers

Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

What are they like ?

Cheers

Never managed to get as far as being submitted. They don't answer the phone. Wasn't over impressed with the few emailed contacts I have had with them.

I clearly don't know them well enough to say anything authoratative, but I'm not impressed.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
      Never managed to get as far as being submitted. They don't answer the phone. Wasn't over impressed with the few emailed contacts I have had with them.

I clearly don't know them well enough to say anything authoratative, but I'm not impressed.
      I have had a couple of very similar experiences to this i.e. poor communication, not overly knowledgeable re the market etc. However I also never got submitted through them so also can't say anything authorative.

Comment

I've worked through them a couple of years ago… think they are a pretty large and are a bit slow and bureaucratic. I remember having a drama with their invoicing department nearly every month.

I'd work through them again if I had too, but if I saw 2 agencies advertising the contract, I'd apply to the other agency/EB!

Comment

I had a meeting with some of them in their suite above All Bar One in Leicester Square circa 2001. They were very pleasant but unfortunately very green around the gills. How they managed to get so much work off BT I've no idea.

Comment

yes

Been providing services via them for 4 years

been fairly happy,

NB they have been bought out by Spring IT

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

What are they like ?

Cheers

Comment

Talked to this bird there about a job ages ago who had the sexiest voice I've ever heard on the phone...never had the slightest intention of taking the job, but feigned interest just to flirt for a while...

Comment

Working...
              X