• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract...

Guys, some assistance would be appreciated.

My Co's latest contract is sitting in front of me and something from an IR35 perspective is making me feel slightly uneasy.

As many of you will be aware, the contract is for a project in Italy, although I will be paying tax in the UK.

The company is also given a per diém allowance as well as an accomodation allowance. Would this be a pointer to IR35?

The standard contract from the agency has apparently been passed by B&C and there is a clear substitution clause there (the only thing contractually which I want removed is my notice period).

Just wondering whether the agency paying "expenses" affects me?
    Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Wouldn't have thought so - although I am no expert - it's a recognition that you are incurring routine expenses or working away and paying for them by the simplest method.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      Wouldn't have thought so - although I am no expert - it's a recognition that you are incurring routine expenses or working away and paying for them by the simplest method.

Thanks Malvolio, I mean, the per diém will be lumped with the daily rate I imagine. It was the accomodation I was more worried about.

I was just concerned some sort of "no no" was staring me right in the face
      Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
      I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Comment

Working...
      X