• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract termination (AGAIN)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give them a smack. This could work either way. It will sort said pain in the arse out or give them a reason to get rid of you immediately.

Either way, you'll get so much more satisfaction out of it...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

He's a french speaking local - ironically we are all working for external companies in one shape or form, but his senior/architect role makes getting rid of him a little less cut and dry. His card is marked for sure - but not on the kind of timeframes im prepared to find out on

.... i might try point blank taking him to task in front of everyone for a laugh - im determined to leave, but it might be good to see if i can make him sweat first.

Comment

listen me little geordie... don't give up the fight... 3 months was the plan.

Catch this guy a the local all male sauna and confront him with the photographic evidence..

Job done.. you may even enjoy the sauna
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Cant i just lamp him instead

... ive never seen such a concerted effort to make me stay - even far surpassing my permie days Im touched.

Comment

Working...
          X