• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need help finding Business Analyst!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You in the PCG? If so, ask in the Members' Commercial forum. If not (a)why not, and (b)do you want me to try?

Actually I know why not - ignore that bit!!
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Not sure what the PCG is as this business is completely new to me - do you want to give it a try for me or at least advise me on how to go about it?

Are you guys trying to give a poor defenceless woman the run-around as I'm guessing I'm not getting very far with this!

Also thanks for your comments timh, I can only try can't I!x

Comment

If you're in IT recruitment for freelance staff, it's probably a good idea to find out who PCG are: they have a bigger effect on your business than you might think.

ANyway I've put the question on their boards: no promises, but someone may respond. If they do, I'll pass on your contact address.
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie Walters
          Not sure what the PCG is as this business is completely new to me - do you want to give it a try for me or at least advise me on how to go about it?
          http://www.pcg.org.uk/
          Agencies can get affiliate membership.

And yeah, you've been there less than a month according to my slightly creepy sources?

Are you guys trying to give a poor defenceless woman the run-around as I'm guessing I'm not getting very far with this!

Also thanks for your comments timh, I can only try can't I!x
          Don't worry, you won't be defenceless for long..!

Comment

Originally posted by timh
            http://www.pcg.org.uk/
            Agencies can get affiliate membership.

And yeah, you've been there less than a month according to my slightly creepy sources?

Don't worry, you won't be defenceless for long..!

You have mail...

As for the boys giving you the runaround...trust me...you've caught them on a good day...this is them being nice! And being an agent, you're right beneath Gordo on our hitlist...and beneath Gordo is not a good place to be I shouldn't think!
            Property advisor for the people

Comment

Originally posted by Vito
              As for the boys giving you the runaround...trust me...you've caught them on a good day...this is them being nice! And being an agent, you're right beneath Gordo on our hitlist...and beneath Gordo is not a good place to be I shouldn't think!
              Yep, don't get used to it - it can all change at the drop of a hat.

Comment

Isn't there anyone out there who can help me?

You'd be making a lady exhausted and extremely happy today, come on someones gotta be out there!
                I'll do it for a fiver!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
                  I'll do it for a fiver!
                  £2.50

Comment

Working...
                  X