• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone pin pointed why the contract has gone tits up - been a while

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've managed to secure a role but it is inside and via an umbrella...just got an illustration and it is a huge amount lost in taxes etc

They want me to use Giant....

Comment

Originally posted by Cookielove View Post
      I've managed to secure a role but it is inside and via an umbrella...just got an illustration and it is a huge amount lost in taxes etc

They want me to use Giant....
      Annoying it’s inside, but many roles are now and an umbrella is the only way to go in that case - well done. See if you can get them to use Clarity Umbrella Ltd. Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Thanks jamesbrown

I'll ask re Clarity...

Comment

It’s a real shock when you see the deductions through an umbrella! 😮

Unfortunately most roles seem to be inside now

Comment

Originally posted by Cookielove View Post
            It’s a real shock when you see the deductions through an umbrella! 😮

Unfortunately most roles seem to be inside now
            As long as the net pay is similar then I wouldn't worry about it.

If you think about deductions as 'look what I could have won if i was still outside' then you will never be happy.

Comment

Working...
            X