• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Switching between workstreams in less than a month

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Thats never a good sign. It probably shows you are not suited to this client and how they work. For your long term mental health i would i look to leave as soon as i had secured another contract. But easier said than done..

A client makes one change the OP doesn't understand the implications of, and you recommend wetting the bed?
    Really?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      A client makes one change the OP doesn't understand the implications of, and you recommend wetting the bed?
      Really?
      It's not a bad point to be fair, maybe put overly strongly. If the OP is losing sleep over something as trivial as this they could be in for a tough ride, particularly in a bank. Just looking at some of the evidence on here they can be crappy places to work if you get the wrong team in the wrong bank. If they start treating her like a contractor and loading on work, unachievable timescales and tough working environment it could go down hill if there is a hiccup and just a reallocation of work.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X