• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next Ventures: agency does not pay to contractor.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I asked a couple of simple questions, but you seem reluctant to divulge what should be simple information.
    I thought, simple information looks like: "keep in mind, Her Majesty granted you only three days for claiming your money, and then at the stroke of midnight, it turned back into a pumpkin", not asking how and when you met the client, how much money he has, where he keeps the keys from his treasury...
    It makes a big difference the exact dates that events happened, and the dates on paperwork.
    That's why I answered: "last day of month". Every month.
    As soon as the event of end of (calendar) month happened, the last day (evening) I do all the paperwork and submit all the due papers to the agency. First month, last month and any intermediate is not an exclusion. Why this simple routine makes such a big difficulties for a good answer? (BTW, to what question, I asked a feu.)
    I've not even asked you how you submit the information to the client for signature, and how the client or you submit the timesheets to the agent, and likewise how you submitted your timesheets.
    Why? That's quite generic questions, as much as possible nowadays is done electronically, and I keep all tracks and confirmations, if it (question) does really matter.
    Well, I at least supposed every contractor does the same.
    It may also make a difference if you are on monthly or weekly billing, and if it's monthly, is it calendar month or 4 week periods.
    In continental Europe it is usually monthly billing, by calendar month.
    At least, I have never seen neither heard about other options.

Comment

Closing this thread. The OP is deliberately avoiding answering questions that would help solve the problem.
      If they don’t want help, then there’s nothing we can do to change that.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
      X