• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UAE Jobs (Dubai specifically)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post

So, you are off to Dubai???
    I'm giving a go! whether it will happen or not is another thing. And leaving Dubai doesn't mean I'll be leaving CUK.... unless there is Dubai version of it that I'm not aware of. Sorry to break it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by krytonsheep View Post
      Got a relative who has been out in Dubai for a long time. It's not uncommon for brits to move out there with their families, have to take a massive loan out for a years rent in advance, then get told after a couple of weeks, sorry we don't need you. It's dog eat dog.
      True say. The rent is a major issue if the job there is your only source of income.

Comment

Working...
      X