• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£750 contract with IB vs £120k perm with large FinTech - opinions?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo View Post
    Exactly as I said: "...it depends on the client."

I literally said the opposite: "So, it's not automatic that it will stay inside or go outside from April"

This is literally a quote from your OP.

Originally posted by Neo View Post
    £750/day inside IR35 (I'm aware this won't apply from April).
    Based on your first post and all subsequent posts, I don't think you have the first clue about IR35. You should stay away from anything that moves from inside to outside IR35 on April 6 2023, regardless of what a recruiter says. There's no "probably" about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

This is literally a quote from your OP.

Based on your first post and all subsequent posts, I don't think you have the first clue about IR35. You should stay away from anything that moves from inside to outside IR35 on April 6 2023, regardless of what a recruiter says. There's no "probably" about it.
      I think it's obvious to everyone reading that the discussion significantly moved on from that point. Since that point, I literally said (TO YOU) that (based on ChimpMaster's far more helpful reply) "I'm now more enlightened on this matter" to which you made dumb statements that I immediately disproved because you are too bone idol to bother reading my statements properly, and now you're trying to save face by dredging up the OP. I'd call it disingenuous, but I think you're probably just a bit dense.

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      I don't think you have the first clue about IR35.
      First, obviously I do because I've been a far more successful contractor than you for years with IR35 legislation in existence. Second, April is 6 months away, and the average person can learn a lot in 6 months. Just because you're a slow learner, don't assume everyone is like you.

I knew there was a reason I put a secret message in the OP (look for white text). It was specifically for you. Here's the link to decode it. Ta ta.
      Last edited by Guest22; 28 September 2022, 21:33.

Comment

Closing thread as OP believes he is too smart to accept help from anyone on here.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
        X