• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payments terms and inside IR35 what is "normal" today ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post

No there isn't

IR35 doesn't work but it's the only thing that is keeping a lot of people employed rather than being forced into self-employment alongside the offer of a few more quid...

Remember - as I continually point out but people never seem to grasp we aren't the intended target here merely acceptable collateral damage.
    I am sure apologies for mocking my correct prediction will be forthcoming

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post

No there isn't - it's more like 0%.
      I am sure apologies for mocking my correct prediction will be forthcoming

Comment

Also, if anyone is on inside IR35 and you tell the company to pay you weekly, MAKE SURE that the manager signs off your timesheets EVERY WEEK as agreed. If the manager is lacklustre in doing so and snowballs them, you will end up paying more tax as HMRC will be seeing all these timesheets and think to themselves 'what the hell is this? where has all this money come from...? 60%'

Comment

Working...
        X