• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bradford Jacobs Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradford Jacobs Umbrella

Anybody had any experience with them?

Never heard of t hem (which tells me a lot) and they seem to have a Malta base.

Find someone else
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Slick website but one look at their contractor management page would have me running for the hills

https://www.bradfordjacobs.com/servi...or-management/

"It is illegal for an international contractor to become a full-time employee of your company without changing their employee classification. In certain countries this can be punished severely with unexpected fines and, in some cases, jail time."

Where is that true?

Comment

BTW there is a whole sub forum about Umbrellas (link at the top of every page if you can't navigate to Accounting / Legal first).

It would be helpful for other site users if you could post in the appropriate place...

Comment

I'm asking because a friend used them and got a whopping 39% off his contract's value.
          Now they are emailing me and I have this urge to respond with 2 words... and the second is off. But wanted to make sure

Comment

Working...
          X