• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BELGIAN CLIENT (Not NATO) - any difference?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW - I have contacted Sue and she explained me everything in the way that is so easy now to understand my situation (it was true that it is way too complex comparing to what agents are saying, but after initial call with her its so much simpler). I would recommend everyone to call her in case of issues or schedule some kind of consultation to avoid any issues in the future. Do not believe agents as very often they have no idea what they are saying - but there is always a way to work around it if you will go through some initial setup - call like this will make your decission way easier. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shabak View Post
      BTW - I have contacted Sue and she explained me everything in the way that is so easy now to understand my situation (it was true that it is way too complex comparing to what agents are saying, but after initial call with her its so much simpler). I would recommend everyone to call her in case of issues or schedule some kind of consultation to avoid any issues in the future. Do not believe agents as very often they have no idea what they are saying - but there is always a way to work around it if you will go through some initial setup - call like this will make your decission way easier. Thanks!
      Good to hear - there's a reason we recommend her

Comment

Originally posted by shabak View Post
        Pleasure talking to you, if I can help further please get in touch, and good luck!

Comment

If its in brussels avoid

What an an awful place to live and I say that as someone who comes from Liverpool

I did a gig there a few years ago, its an awful place

Comment

Working...
          X