• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside IR35 role: Notice Periods

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agentzero View Post
    As a long term contractor I agree in principle with having it clarified and in the contract, I was really posting this question for future reference for other inside IR35 contractors. Some pay more than any outside role, in niche areas, and there is definitely a future case that will attempt to link to inside IR35 contracts and employee rights. It may not succeed, but it is still an ongoing and complex area.

I am reminded of this:
    https://www.qdoscontractor.com/news/...loyment-rights
    Why are you so hung up it being an inside contract? The tax situation of the contract has nothing to do with good business practice. Any contract, B2B, B2C, Inside, outside, verbal or whatever should have a clause around termination making it clear. It being inside has nothing to do with the notice situation being different.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X