• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

new DBS check

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new DBS check

anyone seen the new way you have to apply for basic DBS check?

talk about intrusive unnecessary questions, and over the top application process, and broken failing application web sites.

really takes big brother to a whole new level, and clear incompetence writ large.

makes even the nonsense of the SC security check application process look smooth and simple.

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post

talk about intrusive unnecessary questions, and over the top application process, and broken failing application web sites.

really takes big brother to a whole new level, and clear incompetence writ large.

makes even the nonsense of the SC security check application process look smooth and simple.
    Really? I did a DBS check yesterday, took a few hours end to end to get my certificate posted and an online decision.

Much better than the old process
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Really? I did a DBS check yesterday, took a few hours end to end to get my certificate posted and an online decision.

Much better than the old process
      Yes same here, done two weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        Yes same here, done two weeks ago
        Other half did hers 4 weeks ago and process was painless.

Oh.. Its Coolcat. I see now.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post

Huh?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I did one in March. It were simple and I am very simple, so guess how simple that is!

The main annoyance is that the printed version is on a stupid size paper that's impossible to get my ADF scanner to read.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I did one in March. It were simple and I am very simple, so guess how simple that is!

The main annoyance is that the printed version is on a stupid size paper that's impossible to get my ADF scanner to read.
              yea I have done the old one before and it was painless

Comment

Working...
              X