• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job Offer - Looking for some advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Leeds is nice. I've been there once It has a Harvey Nichols so it's semi-civilised.
    But on the other hand it also has me, so maybe not so civilised
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Leeds also now has a Conservatoire so it's no longer a complete cultural wasteland
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Leeds also now has a Conservatoire so it's no longer a complete cultural wasteland
        All we did was change the name from College to Conservatoire
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I did a gig a few years back based in Seacroft Hospital. I'm guessing you're more that kind of Leeds than Harvey Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I did a gig a few years back based in Seacroft Hospital. I'm guessing you're more that kind of Leeds than Harvey Nicks.

I've been to Leeds!!
            I'VE BEEN TO LEEDS - YouTube

But seriously, Leeds city centre is pretty cool, the canal wharf area, just behind the rail station, Amouries and if you have a bike the canal route is a nice ride, depends on where you work though.
            Last edited by barely_pointless; 2 September 2020, 10:44.

Comment

All we did was change the name from College to Conservatoire
              Shhhh - it's actual because they are now doing acting courses so Music no longer covers the spectrum of degrees that they offer.

Comment

Originally posted by barely_pointless View Post
                I've been to Leeds!!
                I'VE BEEN TO LEEDS - YouTube

But seriously, Leeds city centre is pretty cool, the canal wharf area, just behind the rail station, Amouries and if you have a bike the canal route is a nice ride, depends on where you work though.
                The river boat from the Armouries to the Station is also good fun when it's running.

Comment

I accepted the permie offer this morning...and then throughout the course of today, landed 4 interviews (with diff companies) all for contract gigs. You can't make this up. Wow. I need a beer....

Comment

Working...
                  X