• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

umbrella or LTD

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Oooooookay.... lets not go that far. That last comment is pretty ridiculous. You had the option to go umbrella any time you wanted. You didn;t need to go inside to use a brolly.
    Ok agreed on the IR35 I'm not glad it was enforced, it's been bad for more than it's been good so I apologise.

I didn't have to be inside where I am now, I just chose umbrella. After years of stupid mistakes which wouldn't have happened had I been in an Umbrella, I was glad of someone to force me to adapt and use inside rules and to just have stability again.
    Last edited by GregRickshaw; 19 August 2020, 10:32.

Comment

Working...
    X