• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your Best Rate And Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• malvolio
    replied
    I've mostly wandered around between 380 and 650 over the years with a couple of exceptions: once on £1200 a day on one short gig and another of £1150 over two parallel ones, plus one or two non day-rate gigs (since retiring... go figure!) where the effective rate was around £1k-ish per day

I have been charged out on occasion, between £1300 and £3000 a day though... Where did I go wrong...

Leave a comment:

• LondonPM1
    started a topic Your Best Rate And Year

Your Best Rate And Year

Some nostalgia perhaps but I do wonder what peoples highest rates were and the number of days they were working for was and the industry

For me it was 2017 - 840 a day / 230 days a year / Finance london

Those were the days - Nowadays 650 is the top and most likely 500 and its bleak

Working...
X