• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inside IR35 contract with Giant...How to get out..??? or Find a new Job..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside IR35 contract with Giant...How to get out..??? or Find a new Job..??

I just joined a inside IR35 contract via Giant. Now that IR 35 delayed what's options I have ?

1. Leave Giant & talk to agency & have contract agreement with my Ltd company..?? Possible?
    2. Leave Giant, Agency & Client to find a new contract and sign it with my Ltd company..?
    Last edited by Darren_Test; 17 March 2020, 20:43.

what's the parking like?

Comment

GIANT Notice Period: May not give notice and is obliged to work the full term of the Assignment

Only option seems to be leave client!!

Comment

Tell agency you are using your company again - job done

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Tell agency you are using your company again - job done

Unfortunately My GIANT agreements says "May not give notice and is obliged to work the full term of the Assignment."

Looks like I am screwed.

Comment

Yep

/thread
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
              Unfortunately My GIANT agreements says "May not give notice and is obliged to work the full term of the Assignment."

Looks like I am screwed.
              Just forget what that says, tell your agent you are using your company again - don’t even bother telling giant anything, you will never submit a timesheet so they will never raise an invoice - it’s not like they make more than a fiver a week from you - they won’t care

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                Just forget what that says, tell your agent you are using your company again - don’t even bother telling giant anything, you will never submit a timesheet so they will never raise an invoice - it’s not like they make more than a fiver a week from you - they won’t care
                And then cop for the tax penalties when he's deemed inside again in the future.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  And then cop for the tax penalties when he's deemed inside again in the future.
                  Look I’m trying to tell op what he wants to here, not offer good advice

Comment

Working...
                  X