• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How did you do in 2019?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you do in 2019?

How many days have you billed in 2019?

It's been a positive year for me

Went back contracting at the end of June and in 6 months I have billed 122 days.
    Next year looks like it's going to be a busy one already, so I'm confident I'll bill at least 200 days.

I guess you set some sort of target at the beginning of the year. How do you guys measure success? Do you measure it in number of days you want to bill? Or is it an earnings target?

177 days over 4 contracts, but I took some time off when my son was diagnosed with a medical condition
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

By the end of December 185 and 20 days permie from which I ran away screaming
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

I'd normally aim to bill 220 days. In 20 years of contracting I've had one year just over 100 and two more around 150. 200+ for all the rest, typically around 220.

Comment

220 but I finished in September

8 weeks of holidays

Comment

Too many, IMHO! Took a couple of weeks off, but I seem to have worked most of it this year.

Not feeling confident at all about next year, though, but we shall see.

Comment

229 days billed by the end of this year.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

227 will be billed by the end of December.

Currently have a PO to the middle of March, waiting to see what the client determines my status to be.

Comment

2019 calendar year will be 223 billed days.

Comment

This year I will brag about how much time off I took, which was a lot less than originally anticipated, I planned to have the whole year off, but out of the blue I got an opportunity in Europe after only 3 months off, so decided to give it a go... so time off

Then since starting I took another 2 week off... so best year ever since contracting, never had 3.5 month off since 2001....

Comment

Working...
                    X