• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Rates - SAP - Indonesia / Thailand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Rates - SAP - Indonesia / Thailand

Hi
    Fairly new to the contractor side of SAP, I am a UK guy in dscussion with an old contact about some work in S. Africa, Indonesia and Thailand.
    Sounds exciting and scary at the same time really!
    But I am struggling where to pitch my daily rate. Does anyone know of guides for this information.
    I am a WM and SD config consultant / Project Manager.

Many thanks in advance for any advice or tips for this part of the world!

Lee

Is it a UK managed project being implemented overthere? If it is, you are likely to get a higher rate than if it's being managed locally and then rolled out.

IMHO your prob is that there are large numbers of experienced SAP people from S.Africa that can almost certainly pitch at a lower rate than yourself.

Saying that, there seems to be plenty of UK/Europe work about for decent rates.

HTH

Comment

you should get into .Net mate, that's where the money is these days

all the best,

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        you should get into .Net mate, that's where the money is these days

all the best,

Milan.

nah its all in knowledge management these days.

Comment

Working...
        X