• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobsite

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobsite

What happened to jobsite? now it just redirects to totaljobs.com. If you upload a CV on there, does it still work the same way that it used to with jobsite where the next morning you get lots of phone calls?

Works for me.

It's probably the new business direction they've taken to only deal with the brightest and best so they redirect the lower level stuff elsewhere.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Footer on the jobsite website say :-

© Copyright and database rights Totaljobs Group Ltd 2019

Merger or rebranding at some point recently?

Comment

This happened half a year ago or so. Jobsite itself doesn't contain any jobs anymore, everything is linked through to Totaljobs.
        Totaljobs has now more IT contracts on it then before, but I liked the way Jobsite worked much better then the way Totaljobs works. Jobserve is in my opinion now the best source

Comment

Working...
        X