• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Crystal Umbrella Gone Bust

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Umbrella Gone Bust

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But you have started with another umbrella company. One that has no money, blatently lies, steals money and has some shady dealing with the old company that's gone. And that's just off the top of my head.

I can't help thinking you've made a terrible mistake.
    Time will tell, but I've received my November payment in my bank today and so far my communication with Pendragon has been open and frank.

I'll see what 2019 brings while HMRC and the liquidators sort out the P45 pay and tax inaccuracies.

I wish all a very merry Christmas and happy New Year

Boz

Comment

Merry Christmas Boz, hope it works out for you.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

ANyone heard anything from the liquidators/Clumber Consulting yet. I have a call out to try and find out whats happening but am still in the dark (but have signed up with Contractor Umbrella to ensure I get paid)

William

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamAC1 View Post
          ANyone heard anything from the liquidators/Clumber Consulting yet. I have a call out to try and find out whats happening but am still in the dark (but have signed up with Contractor Umbrella to ensure I get paid)

William
          Nothing, nadda, zip ! I chased them earlier (via phone and email).

Comment

Originally posted by Nemex View Post
            Nothing, nadda, zip ! I chased them earlier (via phone and email).
            Same here - Both Opus and Clumber Consulting.

It wasn't a complex operation so cant se how/why they cant at least communicate with the "employees" as to what the current position is

William

Comment

Do you have an address?

You could always go there and doorstop whoever walks in and out of the door.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Do you have an address?

You could always go there and doorstop whoever walks in and out of the door.

As I don't have any monies owing and its only to try and get a correct P45, I can live with a delay at the moment

William

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamAC1 View Post

As I don't have any monies owing and its only to try and get a correct P45, I can live with a delay at the moment

William
                  No pension or holiday pay?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    No pension or holiday pay?
                    Possibly some small amount, as had less than 3 months contracting with through them, but see that more as a bonus if anything comes out, but its difficult to identify without any payslips/P45

William

Comment

looking at the crystal website it seems they are now the trading name for another umbrella company..

Comment

Working...
                      X