• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lloyds or TSB - which one is Wipro at?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    They'll get you on site then bin you off for one of their cheaper bob bods once you've settled in and planned the work out.
    Yes this is standard [Indian] Consultancy procedure. That's why I'm thinking it might not be Wipro - it might be the client themselves looking for a contractor to manage Wipro's team.

Comment

It could be for TCS as well. Which location? Bristol or Leeds or London ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Yes this is standard [Indian] Consultancy procedure. That's why I'm thinking it might not be Wipro - it might be the client themselves looking for a contractor to manage Wipro's team.
        A manegement job or a techie job? - and you don't know who the client is?
        ???

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          A manegement job or a techie job? - and you don't know who the client is?
          ???

Tech.

Because I haven't applied yet. Not sure I actually will. Just feeling things out while I run my current contract.

Comment

Working...
          X